Saturday, January 5, 2008

Testing testing 1, 2, 3


I took this picture while in an Oaxacan market a couple of months ago. The trip was for two weeks and was fantastic. I've found my attitude has changed since coming back.
I've made up my mind, I want to be a travel photographer. Now, how to go about it?


Haven't the slightest. I have looked around and lurked on some other travel photographer's blogs and sites, and hope to ask them how they got to do what they're doing.


SOMEthing has to come up. In the meantime, I have to find a job in order to fund my next trip. I see myself going back in April.


In the meantime, I content myself to look at my various photos from my last trip a couple of months ago. Food, weather and art. It's all beautiful and good.


I heard that there was a "cold snap" and snow in Mexico City! Wow! What is UP with the weather? I miss Mexico.




No comments: